Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Adobe Photoshop CS3 For Photo Graphers


When I fi rst started using Photoshop, it was a much simpler program to get to grips with compared to what we see today. Adobe Photoshop CS3 has evolved to provide photographers with all the tools they need, and my aim is to provide you with a working photographer’s perspective of what Photoshop CS3 can do and how you can make the most effective use of the program.

One of the main selling points of this book is that I work mostly as a professional studio photographer, running a busy photographic business close to the heart of London. On the days when I am not shooting or working on a production I use that time to study Photoshop, write articles and present seminars. And maybe that is one of the reasons why this series of Photoshop books has become so successful, because like you, I too had to learn all this stuff from scratch! I make no grandiose claims to have written the best book ever on the subject. I simply write from personal experience and aim to offer a detailed and comprehensive manual on the subject of digital photography and Photoshop, written by somebody who has fi rst-hand professional experience and a close involvement with the people in San Jose who make the Adobe Photoshop program.

This book was initially aimed at intermediate to advanced users who, as the title suggests, were photographers. But it soon became apparent that all sorts of people were enjoying the book. Over the years I have adapted the content to satisfy the requirements of a broad readership. I still provide good solid professional-level advice, but at the same time I try not to assume too much prior knowledge, and ensure that everything is explained as clearly and simply as possible.
This latest edition has been thoroughly revised to ensure that you are provided with an updated account of everything that is new in Photoshop CS3. As the program

has evolved over the years, the book content has had to undergo regular changes in order to refl ect the new ways of working. The techniques shown here are based on the knowledge I have gained from working alongside some of the greatest Photoshop experts in the industry – people such as Jeff Schewe and the late Bruce Fraser, who I have regarded as true Photoshop masters. And I’ve drawn on this information to provide you with the latest thinking of how to use Photoshop to its full advantage. So rather than me just tell you ‘this is what you should do, because that’s the way I do it’, you will fi nd frequent references to how the program works. And these discussions are often accompanied by diagrams that will help improve your understanding of the Photoshop CS3 program.

Download
Part 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/133065854/Martin_Evening__CS3_Pt.fotografi.part1.rar
Part2
http://rapidshare.com/files/133051994/Martin_Evening__CS3_Pt.fotografi.part2.rar

or
http://tinyurl.com/5wbuvd
http://tinyurl.com/6adlv9

0 comments:

Would you like to get my updates directly to your mailbox? Click below to Enter your mail address

Subscribe to Books Tube


AddThis Feed Button 
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape